Are you looking for the Great Value sugar cookie recipe? You know, the one you can normally find on the back of the packaging on their sugar? Well you’ve come to the right place. I decided to document it here for easy reference. And you can even print it out should you want to take it with you or follow along should you not have access to a bag of their sugar!
Great Value Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Whisk
- 1 Cookie Cutters
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter, milk, and eggs. and whisk together,.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour to make the dough easier to handle.
- Roll out the dough, ensuring it is 1/4″ thick and cut with cookie cutters.
- Bake the cookies for 5-9 minutes or until the edges just begin to appear golden.
- Bake the cookies for longer (~10 minutes) if you prefer a cookie with a crunch.
- Bake for less (~5 minutes) if you prefer a doughy cookie.
Hello, I’m Matthew – a candy enthusiast and the founder of Sugar Stand. I created this site to share everything I learn about the world of candy – from brands, and products all the way through to recommendations and opinions. If you have a sweet tooth like me, you’ve come to the right place!