Are you a big fan of Blow Pops? Perhaps you are yet to be treated to these delicious gum-filled lollipops and keen to try them.
Either way, you likely want to know about all of the different flavors they offer, and that you can get.
So if you want to venture out from their more traditional flavors, or just choose one you know you’ll like from the outset, here is what you will want to know.
What Are All The Blow Pop Flavors?
Here are all the Blow Pop flavors:
- Sour Apple
- Blue Razz Berry
- Cherry Ice
- Black Cherry
- What A Melon
- Kiwi Berry Blast
- Black Ice
Why not give them a try? 👇
- Chewy, bubble gum center surrounded by a delicious, fruit-flavored, hard candy shell
- 100-Count Box of Assorted Flavors Charms Blow Pops
- Assorted flavors include Grape, Strawberry, Blue Razz Berry, Cherry, Watermelon, and Sour Apple flavors.
- Blow Pops fun fruit flavors are all Kosher, Peanut Free and Gluten Free.
- Each Charms Blow pop is individually wrapped to maintain its freshness until you are ready to enjoy this unique dual candy and gum treat.
How Many Flavors Does Blow Pop Have?
There are 16 different flavors of Blow Pop, all of which are based on fruit and fruit-varieties.
What Is In The Middle Of A Blow Pop?
The middle of a Blow Pop is a chewy bubble gum.
What Are Blow Pops Made Of?
Blow Pops are made of Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gum Base, Citric Acid, Starch, Artificial Flavors, Glycerin, Artificial Colors (including FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1), Turmeric Coloring and BHT (added as a preservative.)
Hello, I’m Matthew, a candy expert and enthusiast with over a decade of experience in the candy industry. My passion for candy started at a very young age. Since then, I have worked in numerous, large candy stores, and have been fortunate enough to try out hundreds of brands of candies, different types and flavors. In addition to my work, I enjoy sharing my extensive knowledge with others, and decided to create Sugar Stand in order to do so. My mission is to make the world a sweeter place, one candy at a time.