There are so many different chocolate fountains out there. But you can put a line straight down the world’s vast array of chocolate fountains, splitting them in half and into two main categories. One-half of the world’s chocolate fountains are designed for home use, where you can enjoy them yourself or with a small gathering of friends. The other half of the world’s chocolate fountains are designed to cater for large parties and social events. These are the fountains we’ll be discussing today.
You see, these types of fountains are a big investment.
So you must get the right one for you and your guests! Besides a good party could depend on it!
- 1 Best Chocolate Fountain For Parties
- 2 What Should You Look For In A Chocolate Fountain For A Party?
- 3 Finally
Best Chocolate Fountain For Parties
Let’s get straight into it by talking about some of the best fountains on the market.
I have compiled a list of the top 5 chocolate fountains you can buy to accommodate for guests at a large party.
Here are my standout options and recommended picks:
Please that all of these fountains can be purchased from Amazon.
Amazon is an excellent place to buy a chocolate fountain, whether it be for home use or parties, as they offer great prices for the market’s best products. And they’ll deliver it to your door quickly.
I also purchase my chocolate fountain chocolate from Amazon as you can buy it in bulk at great rates.
Now it’s time let’s take a look at my top 5 chocolate foundations for parties!
Vevor Wedding Parties 5 Tier Chocolate Fountain
An easy way to distinguish between a chocolate fountain for parties and one for home use is to look at how many tiers they’ve got.
Chocolate fountains for parties usually have 4 or more tiers.
Vevor chocolate fountain, specifically designed for weddings, boasts a spectacular 5-tier setup for your chocolate to cascade and flow down.
It’s designed so that multiple guests will have plenty of room to dip at the same time.
It also won’t overflow or drip at all whilst in use. It has a capacity of a whopping 17.6 pounds of chocolate at a time.
Many of its features are made from stainless steel, which is excellent for several reasons. The first is that it allows the warming basin bowl to melt chocolate easily and evenly.
It also comes with an automatic temperature control to ensure the chocolate is heated consistently. Stainless steel is also incredibly durable and long-lasting. It’s also very, very easy to clean.
Despite this fountain’s impressive size, it’s actually quite conservative as it’s motor and heating systems are energy efficient.
Now it is quite pricey, whether you rent or purchase it. However, it’s one of, if not the best, products on the market right now.
Your guests will not be left disappointed. Don’t think it’s just for wedding guests either.
It can be used at conferences, balls, commercial events, or anything that has a lot of chocolate-loving guests who need feeding.
- main parameter-: 5tiers; height: 27’’(68 cm); chocolate capacity: 8.82-11.02lbs(4-5kg); max diameter:13’’( 33cm)
- maximum capacity-: 30-110℃;heating power:150w; motor power 80w
- durability-:the chocolate fountain is made of 304 stainless steel,it’s stable ,durable and easy to clean.adopt new the economy energy type has fever a body and has fever even, automatically control and constant temperature.
- excellent desigen-with the manual temperature control, the machine heats stably,it does not destroy the chocolate composition parts.unique bowl design keeps chocolate melted and flowing while three canopies are perfectly spaced for easy dipping.
- versatile use-:chocolate fountain machine is the ideal consistency for fountain and fondue use and is the perfect coating for dipped chocolate fountain treats like strawberries, brownies, marshmallows and much more.this fondue fountain machine is designed for party, wedding, festivals or any special occasions, it’s widely used in shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, wedding etc.
Sweet Fountains 22″ Entertainer Chocolate Fountain
Next up is a 3-tier fountain, but it’s a special one. Standing at 22 inches tall, this fountain can accommodate up to 50 guests.
It’s an extravagant fountain that will impress your guests without fail.
Also constructed from high-quality stainless steel, this fountain is durable, easy to clean, and also incredibly easy to assemble and disassemble.
Its warming bowl will efficiently maintain the consistency of your chocolate perfectly.
With a capacity of 4 pounds of chocolate at a time, sure, it’s not as big as the Vevor, but it’s a more affordable option that creates a uniquely smooth and elegant cascade of chocolate.
- CHOCOLATE NOT INCLUDED
- Quality crafted stainless steel base, tiers & bowl
- Runs on just 2.5 lbs. of fountain chocolate, holds up to 4 lbs.
- Heated basin easily melts fountain chocolate
- CHOCOLATE NOT INCLUDED
Sephra’s The Aztec 3 Tier Chocolate Fountain
Sephra makes world-class chocolate fountains.
Their Aztec 3-tier fountain is a great example of their expertise. It’s a unique fountain crafted expertly from stainless steel, and we know the advantages that come with this material.
This fountain looks the part, and it will create a flow of chocolate that will also impress your guests.
Kelunis Chocolate Fountain
Up next is a fountain from Kelunis that will generate an elegant slippery effect. Made from food-grade 304 stainless steel, meaning it’s a durable fountain that won’t rust.
It melts chocolate to the perfect viscosity easily, and it’s versatile, too, as you can use it to serve sauces, cheese, and caramel fondue.
Easy to assemble and disassemble before being cleaned with absolute ease. Its parts are even dishwasher safe!
Flyseago 5 Tier Chocolate Fountain
And the final fountain on today’s list comes from Flyseago. A 5-tier fountain that can take a huge 7 pounds of chocolate at a time.
Made from stainless steel, of course, this fountain has its own authentic look. It can be used for cheese, sauces, liquor, and more.
Perfect for any type of party you can think of, from a wedding to Halloween to a funeral…what? Mourners can’t eat chocolate?
Flyseago’s 5-tier is fantastically durable, and it uses a strong motor that is nice and quiet.
It’s easy to operate, easy to clean, and the perfect way to deliver liquid chocolate to your guests.
- LARGE&MULTI-OCCASION: Our fountain machine is 24.33" tall and has a 7 lbshigh capacity for melted chocolate, cheese, butter, nacho cheese, chamoy, ranch sauce, barbecue sauce, liqueur and more. Great for big birthday parties, weddings, baby showers, Halloween, Christmas and other holiday parties! The unique and gorgeous look is the perfect addition to your party celebration.
- HEAVY DUTY&DURABLE: The whole machine is made of thickened stainless steel and heavy-duty steel, which is sturdy and durable. 230W high-power pure copper motor provides strong power and does not produce much noise during use. In addition, the formed fountain is continuous, stable, delicate and smooth. The multiple cooling holes at the bottom and side of the machine, can dissipate heat better and prolong the service life of the machine while continuing to work.
- STABLE&SAFE: The tower layers and the heating bowl of the base are made of food-grade thickened stainless steel, and the central screw shaft is also a food-safe high-temperature and corrosion-resistant material, which is safe and environmentally friendly, and is not easy to block. Also, the feeding tower is newly upgraded, which effectively solves the problem of sauce leakage in ordinary machines. Moreover, the spacing between the tower layers is suitable, which is convenient for dipping.
- EASY TO OPERATE: The independent power and heating switch, according to different needs, can not only make a fountain while heating, but also perform any function independently, which is convenient and practical. At the same time, the temperature adjustment knob on the left can realize a wide temperature range adjustment of 86-230°F, the operation is simple. The large volume bowl heats quickly and evenly while maintaining the rich flavor of the sauces.
- EASY TO CLEAN&HASSLE-FREE BUYING: Detachable design for easier cleaning, stainless steel fittings, are dishwasher safe. Flyseago's chocolate fountain has CE certification and quality assurance. We also provide free lifetime after-sales service and one-year return and change service, so that you can buy without worry.
What Should You Look For In A Chocolate Fountain For A Party?
You should look for an easy-to-use fountain, high quality, comes with supplies, is affordable, has good customer reviews, isn’t too noisy, and has the right capacity.
That’s a lot to tick off on the old checklist. But it’s worth it.
After all, setting a chocolate fountain up at a large party isn’t going to be cheap.
So you need to make sure that you’re ticking this checklist off in order for you to spend your money wisely!
You don’t want to get ripped off! And you don’t want your guests to be underwhelmed.
So let’s delve deeper into each specification on this checklist. Starting with…
A chocolate fountain is a mechanical construction of wonder. It’s performing a very impressive job, but that doesn’t mean we should have to know the complex process that operates it.
Instead, we want an easy-to-use chocolate fountain. So find a fountain that possesses operating systems that anyone with a brain can use.
You don’t want to be there at your party, sweating in a suit or dress as you try to work out how the fountain works.
You want it to be simple to operate. And most great fountains are.
Look for fountains that have adjustable levels. These are important because if the fountain tilts so that it is unlevel, then the chocolate will flow unevenly.
An adjustable level will allow you to quickly and easily balance the level back out, so the fountain flows well again.
Also, look for one with an easy-to-use operating dial that controls both the motor and the heating function. One that is so easy a baby could work it…although don’t text that theory out.
Finally, you’ll want a fountain that can be assembled, disassembled, and cleaned easily. Stainless steel is normally the best option for this.
A fountain that can be cleaned, or at least have some of its parts cleaned, in a dishwasher would be a fantastic bonus.
You’re spending a lot of money here. So you need to make sure it’s a high-quality chocolate fountain. Don’t break the bank for a fountain that is going to break!
But what will a high-quality fountain do? Other than last a long time and not break?
Well, a high-quality fountain will melt chocolate to the perfect viscosity required to create the elegant flows and cascades of chocolate that you’re aiming for.
Really good fountains will offer versatility. By that, I mean they’ll be able to serve other ingredients as well, like sauces.
Stainless steel is great because it has longevity and durability. It won’t rust, which would negatively impact the flavor of the chocolate.
It’s actually quite difficult to find a party-sized chocolate fountain that isn’t made of stainless steel. Other materials are usually only used to make home-use fountains.
Paying top dollar doesn’t guarantee you’ll get the best fountain, but you should be wary of the cheaper ones.
They may not be as sturdy, meaning your fountain won’t generate as smooth a flow, wash easily and potentially break easily.
Comes with Supplies
As you know by now, you’ll be reaching deep into your pockets to purchase a chocolate fountain for a big party. You’re a valuable sale to the company that is selling a fountain to you.
So, as you’re of value to them, I think you should be entitled to some bonuses in your package.
I would therefore advise you to look for deals and packages that offer such bonuses.
For example, is the company adding spare fountain parts with the main package? And are they providing you with some specialized chocolate to get your fountain up and running?
These are things to look for, as they can save you money further down the line.
It’s pretty simple. Do your research and meet all of the points on the checklist, and you should get a fountain for the right price.
Don’t pay too much, but at the same time, don’t pay too little.
Positive Customer Reviews
One form of research you should conduct is looking at customer reviews of certain chocolate fountains. The customer is always right!
So look at what other chocolate fountain buyers are saying before you make the purchase.
Not Too Noisy
Chocolate fountains don’t sound as tranquil as a water fountain. That’s because you’re not hearing the chocolate drop into the basin bowl.
Instead, if you can hear anything, it will be the fountain’s motor running. After all, that’s what powers the thing!
The motor doesn’t tend to be too loud most of the time. Guests will normally be partying too loud for anyone to hear it anyway.
However, that doesn’t mean you should negate the potential risks of an overly noisy chocolate fountain disrupting your party.
So check that the fountain you’re considering purchasing is nice and quiet.
Just The Right Size
Too big and people can’t move around the party. Too small, and no one can see it’s there!
So you have got to get a fountain with the right capacity.
You want a fountain with a large enough capacity to keep all of your guests satisfied. Basically, everyone needs to get a good go.
If your fountain is too small, then a massive queue may build up for it.
However, if it’s the right size, then people will be able to dip at the same time very quickly.
If your guests are incredibly greedy to the point where the chocolate fountain can’t keep up with them, you can fill it up. J
Just add more melted chocolate, which is of the right viscosity, to the basin bowl!
Whether you’re renting or buying your party-sized chocolate fountain, you’ll need to get it right!
If you follow the checklist I have provided you with today, then I’m sure you will! All whilst saving a bit of money as well.
Happy chocolate fountain dipping!
Check out my other chocolate fountain guides:
- Best Chocolate For Chocolate Fountain
- Can You Leave Chocolate In A Chocolate Fountain?
- How Long Can a Chocolate Fountain Run?
- How Much Chocolate For A Chocolate Fountain?
- How Much Chocolate For A Chocolate Fountain?
- How Do Chocolate Fountains Work?
Hello, I’m Matthew – a candy enthusiast and the founder of Sugar Stand. I created this site to share everything I learn about the world of candy – from brands, and products all the way through to recommendations and opinions. If you have a sweet tooth like me, you’ve come to the right place!