Back in the day, I remember being sent down to the local candy store with a mere 50 cents in my pocket to buy a bag of my favorite candy. That was then, and this is now. And how the times have changed, as they say. Candy is in abundance everywhere, and I’m not complaining. There are so many different places to purchase your candy that it’s difficult to know where it is best to go. Well, whether you’ve stumbled on this article or have heard rumors about Amazon’s candy range and want to learn more, today, you’re going to find a thing or two out about buying candy on Amazon.
So, what is the best candy to buy on Amazon? The best candy to buy on Amazon are those that are difficult to buy elsewhere, are more affordable (than buying elsewhere), and that you can buy in bulk for additional savings.
Amazon doesn’t stock its own brand of candy….yet. But it does stock pretty much everyone else’s, including all the big global brands.
So, you can therefore buy almost any candy in the world on Amazon.
But if you’ve landed here today, you probably want some examples or inspiration.
So let us now do that, shall we?!
Best Candies To Buy On Amazon
Below are 5 examples of some big brand candies that you can buy in bulk for massive savings on Amazon!
Before we go any further, it’s worth mentioning that the prices listed here will not include delivery costs.
These will need to be factored in unless, of course, you have a Prime membership with Amazon.
In that case, delivery will be free. It may even be free next-day delivery if the item is included with Amazon Prime.
From the shores of the UK have come many great inventions. None so important and delicious as the Flake bars.
Created by renowned chocolate maker Cadbury, these taste-bud-stimulating, crumbly chocolate delights are unique in terms of texture, appearance, and taste.
And guess what? Amazon stocks them as well in a range of quantities.
Whether you want to stick them in your ice cream, as is a tradition in the UK, or enjoy them on your own, a Flake bar makes for a great snack.
If you’ve tried them already, I’m sure you’ll know what I’m talking about. If not, well, happy days for you!
This is a precious discovery that will change your candy-devouring habits.
If the greatness of the Flake bars wasn’t appealing enough, so too are the savings you can make purchasing them at Amazon.
You can buy cases in various different sizes depending on how many you want or need.
So no matter what level of bulk buying you’re at, there are great savings to be made when it comes to buying Flake bars.
Sour Patch Watermelons
If you’ve visited this site before, you may have learned that I’m a big lover of sour sweets.
One of my favorite brands is Sour Patch Watermelons, as they’re not overly sour but just enough to complement the delicious sugars and flavors infused into these squishy treats.
Amazon stock Sour Patch Watermelons, obviously.
Now at this stage, you might be thinking, ‘hang on, will these candies still be fresh by the time Amazon has delivered them to my front door?’ and I’d say that’s a valid concern.
After all, it’s not the usual way to obtain your candy. Normally you buy them fresh from the grocery store or a candy shop where they’ve safely been preserved. Instead, Amazon is storing them in a warehouse somewhere before driving them to your front door.
Well, the reason I have decided to discuss this with Sour Patch Watermelons is that they are the greatest testament to Amazon’s ability to deliver fresh candy.
When an order of Sour Patch Watermelons arrives at your door from Amazon, you will be amazed at how soft, fresh and tasty they remain.
But what are the actual pricing figures? Let’s take a look.
At Amazon, you can buy a five-pound (80oz) bag of Sour Patch Watermelons for just over $20, which works out at around 28 cents an ounce. An amazing deal!
- One 80 oz bag of SOUR PATCH KIDS Watermelon Soft & Chewy Candy
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Chewy snacks with an intense watermelon flavor that's SOUR. SWEET. GONE.
- SOUR THEN SWEET treat brings the fun with adorable watermelon slice shape
- Chewy snacks add a touch of summer to holidays, parties, dessert recipes and midnight snacks
Next up is Twizzlers. Now, these are an old candy brand, with their creation dating back a little over 90 years ago.
Still, they remain popular due to their fantastic taste and enjoyable texture.
So it’s no wonder Amazon stocks Twizzlers in a variety of quantities.
Let’s get into some of the pricing figures.
You can buy a 5-pound tub (80oz) of strawberry Twizzlers, low in fat, by the way, for under $18.
- Contains one (1) 5-pound bulk container of TWIZZLERS Twists Strawberry Flavored Chewy Candy
- A perfect movie marathon treat and classic everyday, strawberry-flavored chewy snack that provides long-lasting goodness
- Low-fat, kosher-certified, strawberry-flavored candy in a bulk candy container sealed for sweet freshness
- Use TWIZZLERS candy for filling birthday and retirement party dessert tables or bridal and baby shower candy dishes
- Share these fruit-flavored chewy candies throughout your Christmas celebrations, or put a container beside each holiday stocking
It’s no wonder Amazon lists this deal as a best seller, as it offers great savings on bulk buys that can accommodate parties or even your very own home cinema.
If you feel that that’s a few too many ounces of Twizzlers to be keeping in your house, perhaps you worry you’ll stuff them all at once as I would, then there are some great offers for smaller quantities.
For example, you can buy a case with 18 2.5oz bags (45oz in total) for around $30. This works out at around 72 cents an ounce.
Whilst significantly more expensive than the previous offer, this is still a great offer that separates your Twizzlers into packs to keep them fresh, instead of them all lying in the same 5-pound box together.
- Contains eighteen (18) 2.5-ounce bags of TWIZZLERS Twists Strawberry Flavored Chewy Candy
- Strawberry-flavored chewy Twists candies are a perfect movie marathon treat and classic everyday snack that provides long-lasting goodness
- A low-fat, kosher-certified, strawberry-flavored candy in perfectly sized packs sealed for lasting freshness
- Packs of TWIZZLERS Twists candies make delicious desserts for birthdays, back to school events, retirement parties, graduations, special celebrations and everyday moments
- Chewy TWIZZLERS Twists sweets are fun candies to eat with the "Twist You Can't Resist"
Haribo Gummy Bears
Ahhhh, Haribo Gummy Bears. You never grow out of them, do you?
Amazon seemed to have cottoned on to this because they stock a ton of the stuff in a variety of quantities at fantastic saving rates as well.
Be sure to think ahead as their Haribo stock gets snapped up quickly. So if you’ve got that party coming up soon, best to get on Amazon right now….well, after you’ve finished reading this article.
You’ll be amazed at how big some of the bags of Haribo are that Amazon can sell you.
Be careful because they are addictive. And whilst one gummy bear seems small, if you eat 70 in a sitting, then they could be combined to make one big bear!
Let’s take a look at the figures we’re dealing with here.
A whopping 5-pound bag, yes, you read it right, 5-POUNDS! Which is 80oz and costs just over $20 on Amazon.
If you want to scale down a bit, a 72oz bag costs around $13.
- 4.5 pounds of gummi goodness!
- Mouth watering, colorful candy. Flavors are pineapple (white), strawberry (green), lemon (yellow), orange (orange), and raspberry (red).
- Happy, chewy and delicious!
- If all the Goldbears produced in a year were laid head to toe they would go around the earth 4 times or 99,610 miles!
Then a final option I would recommend is the tub of 54 packs. This costs just over $18, which works out at around 81 cents an ounce.
So there are plenty of options to explore with buying the right Haribo Gummy Bears for you.
The final candy on today’s list is the Bueno bars.
We’ve all been there. We’re desperate for a Bueno bar, yet the store feels so far away.
Well, we wouldn’t have had this issue if we’d bought our Bueno bars in bulk. Now you know how good Amazon is as a candy supplier; you’ll never make this same mistake again.
So let’s get straight into the figures.
A 30 pack, with each pack containing two bars, will cost you just over $35 at Amazon.
That works out at just a little over a dollar per bar.
Compare that at your local convenience store, and you know you’ve made some savings.
- Kinder Bueno is a crispy, creamy, and delicious chocolate bar; an unexpected combination of tastes and textures perfect for sharing
- Beneath a layer of smooth milk chocolate lies a crispy wafer filled with whipped hazelnut cream, finished with a dark chocolate drizzle.
- Each pack contains two individually wrapped Kinder Bueno bars in a convenient space-saving carton
- Kinder Bueno's ingredients are chosen according to our high standards of excellence in quality, freshness, and commitment to environmental sustainability.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF BUENO: Give the gift of the exceptional taste Kinder Bueno has to offer as a great shareable stocking stuffer
Should I Buy Candy From Amazon?
Amazon is my favorite place to buy candy because they offer a great range and the ability to buy in bulk, all at affordable prices. So yes, I would definitely advise you to buy your candy from Amazon.
Amazon provides the world with everything. They also provide the world with every candy.
I mean it! I challenge you to find me a candy they don’t sell.
Not only that, I challenge you to find me a candy they don’t sell in a variety of quantities!
You’ll also struggle to obtain bulk buys at other places, like your local grocery store. Sure, grocery stores are convenient for when you need an immediate snack, but Amazon leads the way with bulk buying.
Even so, Amazon is pretty fast when it comes to delivery. It’s part of the reason they’ve become so successful.
Nevertheless, my rule is if it’s urgent, visit the store. If I’ve got time, I’m ordering a big fat bag at a money-saving price!
Not only this, Amazon is the online eCommerce store for a reason.
They have strict policies before sellers can list on their platform, too, so you can ensure you are buying from reputable sellers and verified merchants!
Today, we’ve discovered the great savings you can make when buying candy from Amazon.
The list I’ve given you just mentions several of my favorites.
But don’t think the savings stop there.
There are still plenty of candies offered at great prices on Amazon.
All you have to do is check.
Who knows, your favorite could be on there for a bargain!
- 9 Of The Best Candies To Sell At School [& Selling Guide]
- Best Candy To Sell For Profit • You Have To Sell These! •
Hello, I’m Matthew – a candy enthusiast and the founder of Sugar Stand. I created this site to share everything I learn about the world of candy – from brands, and products all the way through to recommendations and opinions. If you have a sweet tooth like me, you’ve come to the right place!